panoply: n. a splendid and complete collection of things
The holidays are nearing, and spirit is everywhere. Especially now that Thanksgiving is over and no one has a reason to grumble about the red and green displays everywhere.
As I write this post, I feel giddy and like a young child inside. The holidays can do that to you. I decided to put on my fuzzy holiday socks and tackle the task of: Finding a panoply of non-holiday-related things to be happy about.
- it’s the weekend
- America still exists
- chocolate also exists in this world, god bless
- that friend that has never left you through thick and thin
- you get to be the person you are
- you are free
- you are loved
- all the good people in this world
- food & shelter
- your blog that has changed you in some way
I have just given you a small panoply of things to smile and be happy about, even on dark, dull days.
Please comment anything that you would like to be added to this list.
thoughts & pieces ♥